Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And now for something completly random....

The last couple of posts I've had were a tad serious and full of meaning. Time for a change of pace. Something far removed from ordinary. I love music, I love it for many reasons. Some hits close to home, some is deep and thought provoking and some is well down right wrong on so many levels its hilarious....


NUBS!!!

Its kinda hard to wear high heels, or slip on banana peels

How does she get in an out of tubs

I hope she dont get mad, I hope she thinks this song is good not bad

Cause we think that she's totally rad, SHE'S NUBS!


No fingers, no toes

she doesnt own elbows

No phalanges, no knobby knees to knock

She dont need knuckles or hands

to go see punk rock bands

She's always in the stands. Shes nubs!

She cant pick up a phone

she cant get dressed alone

she's got no funny bone. She's nubs

No shoes, Or feet , but we sure do think she's neat

she's nubs,she's nubs she's nubs


I asked her if she want a drink, I asked her if she liked Toronto,

I asked her to go out to the bar, but all she said was no thanks, no and no


It was time for us to leave, so I grabbed and shook her sleeve

and told her I'd see her at the next club she got into a pack

and some guy put her on his back, she said goodbye and kinda waved her stub


She's got beauitful eyes, and breasts regular size,

but without calves and thighs, she's nubs

It's hard to give good head or get tied to a bed,

when all you've got is a body and head, she's nubs


She's nubs, She's nubs, She's nubs...

Oh she may not walk the walk, and she may not like to talk

but boy she sure knows how to rock, she's nubs.


Written by:Nofx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQPGXpf8UZ8&feature=related this is the song on youtube. Its not the official video i doubt there is one. But if yea wanted to hear it. I think its great.


I read her myspace and other things about her and for someone with many problems as i am sure she has. She seems alot happier than most people i know with all their arms and legs. Had a shitty day? Atleast you can scratch your nose if it itchs.....

No comments: